XXII seminar of Network CHRIS
Kovačica, hotel „Relax“, 09.-11.07.2010.god.
Network Committee for Human Rights in Serbia CHRIS within the project Network of legal aid CHRIS organized twenty-second seminar for the regional pool of lawyers and jurists Networks CHRIS.
- Topics of the seminar are:
- - „Constitutional Complaint “;
- - „Improvement of the legal team of the Network CHRIS“ – rules of procedure of the legal team of the Network CHRIS (criteria and priorities for the processing of cases, the database, making reports)“;
- - „Attorney Pool of Network Committees CHRIS - opportunities and obstacles for future work“
- - „Increasing the visibility of the reached goals of Network CHRIS“ ;
- - „Advocacy Network CHRIS for the removal of architectural barriers“
- - „The strategy of the Network Committeess of CHRIS for the period 2011 - 2014 year“
- Lecturers and moderators:
- - Marko Milanović – Belgrade Center for Human Rights
- - Ivana Šaković – Coordinator of the legal team of the Network Committees CHRIS
- - Saša Aleksić – Coordinator of CHRIS Office in Valjevo
- - Jelena Petrović – Assistant Coordinator of the Network Committees CHRIS
- - Dragan Đorđević – Coordinator of the Network Committees CHRIS
The seminar was attended by lawyers, assistant coordinators and coordinators of the five offices of Network CHRIS Valjevo, Novi Sad, Novi Pazar, Nis and Negotin.